← Back to News List

Final Week: Get Your Internship, Co-Op, or Research...

Full Title: Final Week: Get your Internship, Co-op, or Research Position Noted on your Transcript Students who have obtained or currently have an internship, research or cooperative education position, can receive a transcript notation by enrolling in the Shriver Center’s PRAC course and may be eligible to earn academic credit as a university sanctioned experience. More information can be found at http://shrivercenter.umbc.edu/student_practicum.html IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CALL THE SHRIVER CENTER AT 410-455-2493 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. If you found your internship/co-op/research through UMBC works you do not need any additional documentation. Call the Shriver Center at 410-455-2493 to schedule your placement appointment with a coordinator.

Posted: February 21, 2010, 11:04 PM