We currently have two opportunities to be a Student Coordinator in Fall 2019.
COLLEGE GARDEN YOUTH PROGRAM: Monday, Tuesday or Thursday (pick 1-2 days) 2:45pm-5:30pm.
An after school program run by the Y of Central Maryland for youth 1st-8th grade in Baltimore City.
Student Coordinators at this site are asked to:
- Recruit and train service-learning students
- Drive s-l student to College Gardens on a weekly basis
- Act as liaison between Shriver Center staff, College Gardens staff and service-learning students
- Lead 2 reflections sessions
- Attend Student Coordinator meetings
Qualifications: Valid Drivers License, Enrolled at UMBC
Preferred Qualification: Experience with youth or youth programming, excellent communication and organizational skills, experience in Practicum 096.
Background Check Required
Contact Elosie Grose firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!